We provide best of class services characterised by exceptional quality, project based and qualified expertise, co-creative mindset, innovation, reliability, customisation, and strong reputation. We consistently strive for excellence to be recognised as industry-leading, and to keep our clients resilient.
Every project involves a minimum set of tool-related services like training. But also more extensive advisory tracks and customised sets of services assure for a project that is always succesful.
RegTech related services / project related services
We find it important to assess the needs of our clients. RegTech will assure for a very efficient resilience, readiness, and compliance. To do so, it is advisable to prepare the project well. Therefore, a series of services are available like
- Milestone checks and quality control (freely incorporated in every RegTech licence)
- Training and Train-the-trainer
- On-tool workshops
- Capability and readiness measurement
- Gap analysis
- Setting up third party cyber governance
- Project management, screenplay, and casting of the project
- Awareness sessions
- Compliance advisory services
- Regulatory reporting services
- Assistance in crises and breaches
- Assistance in risk assessments
- Regulatory change management and watch services
- Assistance in compliance audits
- Assistance in certification audits
- Assistance in supervisory authority contacts
- Assistance on the project varying from ad hoc to full implementations
Education, training, certification and awareness
We are proud to be being connecting the global GRC community through a series of best-of-class trainings and certifications. We offer these trainings as selectred partner of the
The Association of Governance, Risk & Compliance (AGRC) and the
London Governance and Compliance Academy (LGCA).
Check out the list below. Good to know: some courses are free of charge, please consult us or visit the course pages below.
- AGRC Qualifications
- AGRC Fundamental Courses
- FCA Compliance Courses
- CBI Compliance Courses
- EU & Global Compliance
- LGCA Certificates
- Cybersecurity, Big Data, AI & Blockchain
- EU Compliance Bundle
- FCA Compliance Essentials
- English Language
- CISI Qualifications
- CFA Certificate in ESG Investing
- Business Skills Certificates
Please find out more courses https://realcgr.elearning.lgca.uk/index or on https://store.lgca.uk/
We are always available for short introduction sessions regarding
- Business Continuity & resilience
- Awareness programs
- Data Protection Regulation
- Seting-up crisis management communications
- Data Subject Rights Management
- NIS2, DORA, ISO27001:2022, ISO22301
- General risk management related sessions
- At least once per year RealCGR involves in a free assignment given to a non-profit or social organisation regarding their risk management, resilience or compliance. We do this because we find it important that all organisations reach good levels of readiness. Also, it is our way to show corporate social responsibility and it is an objectively measurable ESG-initiative.
Good to know
At least once per year RealCGR involves in a free assignment given to a non-profit or social organisation regarding their risk management, resilience or compliance.
We do this because we find it important that all organisations reach good levels of readiness. Also, it is our way to show corporate social responsibility and it is an objectively measurable ESG-initiative.
Please candidate any idea by contacting us.