This website is managed by Ucaris bv, hereafter mentioned as "RealCGR", a European-Belgium-based limited responsibility company. This company is legal holder of internationally registered names and trademarks "RealCGR", "RealCRC", "RealDSR", "RealBCP" and "RealDPG". All question, demands and remarks can be addressed to email@example.com.
The RealCGR website is made to inform you concisely regarding our services and solutions, nothing more and nothing less. We use text, pictures and provide the possibility to mail us and send us a request via the "request a demo" form on our website.
Processing of personal data
Why do we process personal data?
We process your personal data because (and when) you send us an e-mail, when you fill-out the "request a demo" form that is provided on this website and when you perform the quick test. The collected data serves only a purpose of answering and informing you to the best of our abilities. We may also process your personal data for prospection and direct marketing purposes.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect your data via e-mails you sent us and the request a demo form that you have filled out. We also use information that is made publicly available by the data subject for prospection purposes.
What personal data is processed?
When we answer your demands, we want to do it in a personal, polite, and professional manner. Therefore, we process the data as you sent it.
- First name and Last name
- E-mail address
- Phone Number (only if provided)
- Company name
Do we get personal data from third parties?
We do not provide any log-in or interactions via Social Media. When you use social media, you shall manage your personal preferences via the provided menu's and features by these social media providers. When agreed and authorised, we can process the personal data that you share, including posts and comments.
What is the use of the provided personal data?
The finalities of the collected data are first of all to respond professionally to your questions and demands and to try to establish commercial relations. In second instance to analyse the efficiency of our website and to make it better by drawing statistics. The latter however uses only anonymised data.
Passing personal data to third parties
We do not pass any of your personal data to any processors, except for the intent of storing information. This particular action is subject to the highest standards of ICT-security and - management.
All your rights are crystal-clear!
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Request correction of your personal information if you deem information that we have collected to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request erasure your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete information we hold about you if there is no reason for us to continue using it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below)
- Object to processing of your personal information if the processing is based on the grounds of legitimate interest or public interest.
- Request restriction of collecting and using your personal information. of collecting and using your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the usage of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request data portability of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent if the processing relies on consent of the data subject.
Please address any demand of insight, viewing, changing fault data, erasing data by sending your precise demands to our DPO via firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form.
- We reserve the right to inform any legal data protection authority on suspicious visits and use of this website.
Any infraction attempt to (or effective) unlawful actions and malicious acts regarding this website and its registered trademarks will, by policy, be reported and prosecuted
Contact the data protection authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the national data protection authority (https://www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be/burger/acties/klacht-indienen)
Rue de la Presse 35 – Drukpersstraat 35
1000 Bruxelles - Brussel
Tel. +32 2 274 48 00
Fax +32 2 274 48 35